How Gluten Free Buns Changed my life

I used to make these gluten free bun bites for my friends and family.

I knew that they were delicious, but I was a bit intimidated by the challenge of baking them at home.

This is when I realized that it would take an incredible amount of time to get them ready and I was completely unprepared.

I wanted to give you all the recipe tips that I had learned and tried over the years that helped me get there.

If you’re not familiar with gluten free baking, check out my Gluten free baking guide.

I also hope you’ll find these gluten freaky Buns a great way to celebrate Gluten-Free Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and much more.

You’ll also be amazed by the amazing results that the buns came out of!

Buns: You can use the traditional bun recipe or create your own recipe using my Glutin’ Gluten Buns recipe below.

1/4 cup almond flour (I use almond flour) 2 tablespoons cocoa powder 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 tablespoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon 1/16 teaspoon nutmeg 1/3 cup almond milk (or regular almond milk) 1 tablespoon water 1/6 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/10 teaspoon baking soda (or more to taste) Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

Combine all the dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix until well combined.

Add the almond milk and water to the dry mixture and mix.

Slowly mix in the dry almond milk until combined.

Combine the baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.

Add a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg and mix well.

Add in the almond mixture, almond milk, and water and mix with a wooden spoon until combined and blended well.

Spread the dough into an even layer and spread it evenly.

Place the dough on a parchment lined baking sheet, then place a large cookie sheet on top.

Place a small cookie sheet under the dough and spread evenly.

Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.

Cool for 10 minutes.

Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.

Enjoy!

Recipe Notes You can adjust the amount of sugar to taste by adding or removing some of the sugar.

I used 1/5 of the recipe, which makes the bunnies less sweet.

Nutrition Facts Gluten FREE Buns Recipe Amount Per Serving (1 bun) Calories 541 Calories from Fat 189 % Daily Value* Total Fat 32g 42% Saturated Fat 14g 65% Cholesterol 148mg 28% Sodium 945mg 30% Potassium 806mg 14% Total Carbohydrates 49g 14% Dietary Fiber 6g 28% Sugars 6g Protein 12g 24% Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 6.2-9.9% Calcium 20.4% Iron 12.1% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Nutrition Disclaimer